Bahia Personal Care Home welcomes older adults who require assistance with their daily activities but do not need intensive medical or nursing care.
Our residents enjoy the following services:
- 24-hour care and supervision
- Personal laundry
- Incontinence care
- Nutritious home cooked meal and healthy snacks
- Assistance with activities of daily living (dressing, eating, toileting, grooming, bathing, walking, transfer)
- Medication reminders or assistance
- Recreational activities focusing on hobbies, crafts, exercise, music therapy, holiday and birthday celebrations
- Appointment reminders
- Rehabilitation and Home Health services available through licensed professionals
We can also manage advanced care such as Insulin, Foley Catheters, Feeding Tube, and Oxygen.
We have fully furnished private and semi-private rooms for our residents. Each room has a hospital bed, nightstand, bedside table, and armoire.
Please take note that we only accept private pay for our services.
If you have questions or need further clarifications, you can always get in touch with us at 832-328-8821.